Texture with a touch of interestThe copper medallion is shipped separate so that it can be attached after a finish is applied to this custom wood shutter, if a finish is desired. The copper will patina over time and stand out especially well against a weathered (unfinished) exterior wood shutter. If the original copper finish is to be retained, the medallion will need a clear coat of polyurethane to protect it from going patina.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Issaquah exterior wood shutter is available in standard widths of 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 24.
- With the wide variety of finishing alternatives applicable to all of our custom wood shutters, they are shipped unfinished and untreated.
- In general, Copper Moon custom wooden shutters can be mounted as any other traditional shutters.
- Material: Solid Mahogany with solid copper hardware.
- Nominal thickness: 1-3/8 inches.